The Microsoft Update Service is an online service with an attached web application. It serves as a central entry point for software updates for the common Microsoft product range, such as Windows, Office, SQL Server, and other applications.
Let’s Go –
- ★ Open Run Prompt (Win + R).
- ★ Type “Services.msc” into Run & click/tap on OK.
- ★ Now Search For “Windows Updates”.
- ★ Now Double Click On “Windows Updates”.
- ★ Now On Startup Type select Disabled.
- ★ Now Click On Apply & Ok.
- ★ That’s It.
Here is Tutorial Video Link