Remote Desktop can be used on any Windows platform, iOS or Android devices to connect to any other machine irrespective of the geographical location. Remote desktop is also known as Remote Desktop Services(RDS), or RDP(Remote desktop Protocol). It is one of the services offered from Microsoft Windows that allows a user to remote access any system from any other computer. Users can connect to RDP through their desktop to remote Window PCs and access resources from those machines.
Here are the steps to connect RDP Through Desktop:
1. Window key +R, enter the command “mstsc”, click on ok.
2. Enter RDP IP Address, click on connect.
3. Click on “Use another account”.
4. Type “username” & “password”, click on ok.
5. You can checkmark on ” Remember my credentials”(optional), click on ok.
6. Checkmark on ” Don’t ask me again for connections to this computer”, click on “Yes”.