Internet Explorer Enhanced Security Configuration (ESC) sets security settings that define how users browse the Internet and intranet websites. These settings also reduce the vulnerability of servers to websites that could pose a security risk. This process is also known as IE hardening. For more information, see Internet Explorer: Enhanced Security Configuration.
Let’s Go –
- ★ Open Run Prompt (Win + R).
- ★ Type “ServerManager” into Run & click/tap on OK.
- ★ It will open the Server Manager Console.
- ★ Now Click on “Local Server”.
- ★ Now Click on “IE Enhanced Security Configuration”.
- ★ Now Select Your Desired Method.
- ★ Now Click On Apply & Ok.
- ★ That’s It.
Here is Tutorial Video Link