The Windows – Server operating systems are a series of server operating systems, enterprise-class from Microsoft. They are designed to allow multiple users to share services and provide full administrative control over data stores, applications, and corporate networks.
Let’s Go –
- ★ Open Run Prompt (Win + R).
- ★ Type “dsa.msc” into Run & click/tap on OK.
- ★ It will open the “active directory users and computers” Console.
- ★ Now Click on “Your Domain”.
- ★ Now Click on “Users”.
- ★ Select Your Desired User.
- ★ With Right-Click go to Enable Account.
- ★ That’s It.
Here is Tutorial Video Link