The Windows – Server operating systems are a series of server operating systems, enterprise-class from Microsoft. They are designed to allow multiple users to share services and provide full administrative control over data stores, applications, and corporate networks
Let’s Go –
- ★ Open Run Prompt (Win + R).
- ★ Type “ServerManager” into Run & click/tap on OK.
- ★ It will open the Server Manager Console.
- ★ Now Click on “Add roles and Features”.
- ★ Now Click on the Next till Server Roles Option.
- ★ Now Select Active Directory Domain Services & Click on Add features.
- ★ Now Click on Next till Install Option.
- ★ Click on Install & Wait a bit.
- ★ That’s it.
Here is Tutorial Video Link